WATCH US GROW
Citadel Partners is proud to announce our newest addition to the team, Katherine Jessen, Advisor.
Prior to coming on board with Citadel Partners, Katherine worked in logistics as the Exhibitions & Operations Coordinator for Artemis Fine Art Services. She was responsible for overseeing largescale shipments and venue changes for museum exhibitions from conception to completion. In May 2016, Katherine graduated from the University of Texas in Austin, receiving a bachelor’s degree in Art History with Honors and a Minor in Business.
We are excited to have Katherine on the CP team, please join us in welcoming her! You can reach her at email@example.com or call 972-980-0375.
Congratulations to Citadel Partners’ team member, Brandi Anderson, who has been promoted to Director of Operations.
Please join us in congratulating her today at firstname.lastname@example.org!
QUARTERLY ASSIGNMENT SPOTLIGHT – CONGRATS TO OUR TEAM!
- Scott Morse, SIOR, CCIM, Andy Goldston & Tyler Thomas completed an industrial sale for a limited partnership in Dallas, Texas.
- Taylor Dickerson, Mac Morse & Tyler Thomas completed an office lease for Kensington Vanguard in Plano, Texas.
- Taylor Dickerson completed an office lease for Johnson O’ Connor Research Foundation in Dallas, Texas.
- Andy Goldston completed an industrial lease for Cardo Systems in Plano, Texas.
- Taylor Dickerson and Tyler Thomas completed an office lease for Vista Bank in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Mac Morse completed an industrial lease for Moving Office Equipment in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Taylor Dickerson & Andy Goldston completed an office lease for Mayse & Associates in Addison, Texas.
FUN & GOOD TO KNOW!
- Taylor Dickerson has joined the Touchdown Club! The Touchdown Club of Dallas was established for one reason: to raise awareness & support for children with developmental disabilities. They are focused on raising funds for the operations of The Ashford Rise School of Dallas. For those of you who aren’t familiar with The Ashford Rise School, it is a program that provides educational and therapeutic services to preschool children ages 18 months to 5 years with special needs such as Autism, Developmental Delays, and Down Syndrome (hence ‘Touch’-‘Down’ Club).
- Andy Goldston is now a member of CCIM! This is the culmination of over 240 hours of graduate level study, many dollars and much time to obtain this designation. The CCIM designation is referred to as the “masters in real estate education” and is a huge accomplishment for Andy.
- Mac Morse’s little league football is 3-0. Go Falcons!